Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Don't be fooled


Look at those gorgeous brown eyes.

That angelic face.

Cool chalkboard bookshelf & globe. (shamelessly copied out of Better Homes & Gardens)

Just think of snuggling up next to your little people with a mug of Starbucks and teaching them in the peace {*eye-rolling*} of your own home.

Dontcha just wanna homeschool?


{*more eye-rolling*}


Our first week of Kindergarten has been a challenge, not gonna lie.

It will get better. {please}

Teaching your kids at home is NOT for the faint of heart.

Trust me, I have tons of experience. My first homeschooled child is on his 3rd day of Kindergarten.


3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, I love the last line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. As everyone's been talking about starting school I've been thinking I needed to have a party celebrating the fact that I don't have to start school yet--my oldest is not quite three! She might want to read, but she's not ready to actually focus on learning to yet. And that is just fine with this future homeschool teacher. ;)

    ReplyDelete