Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yay for Hannah!

We wrote your names down and Cambria pulled one out. . . Hannah! Yay! 

Hannah is somebody I know in real life which is fun. . . and she blogs, too.  My favorite part of going to Hannah's blog is checking out all of the amazing links she has on her sidebar.  I only go to her site if I have time cuz I always get distracted.

Well. . . that was fun pretending to be PW.

Back to my real life of lunch and reading aloud Farmer Boy and rescuing my phone from Jacob who has Voice Recognition going on my phone "Call Hayley."  Weird voice: "Command not recognized."

See ya.

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog. Loved the headbands and started scrolling...stumbled upon your story and dear little Gabriel. I found myself wracked with sobs and tears streamed down my face for...well, quite some time. I can't begin to imagine what you've been through, but I am overwhelmed with the way you are still shining your light for Christ. I have no other words to say, just blessings to you and your lovely family.

    -shelley

    ReplyDelete