Tuesday, April 13, 2010

%This Week's Meals%

Monday: Cornmeal Rolls, BBQ Ham & Coleslaw

Tuesday: Fish Cakes & Oven Fries

Wednesday: Big Salad

Thursday: Big Salad

Friday: Big Salad & Pizza

Saturday: Big Salad

Sunday: Sandwiches & Trail Bars (probably a picnic with the kids if it's nice; Daniel is working and I hate doing nice Sunday dinners without him!)

Can anyone guess which days my salad lovin' organic livin' west coaster inlaws are going to be here?! We're so excited for them to meet Gabe for the first time!

*off to write natural salad dressing on my grocery list.

4 comments:

  1. Does "Big Salad" mean that's all you're eating? 'Cuz I would definitely be sneaking my meat and protein in the kitchen... (while they're eating in the dining room) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, no, I'll get creative.

    Probably Taco Salad one night.

    And I am a big fan of a Brown Rice / Black Bean Salad which I will blog when I make- it has all kinds of great stuff, and now that I think of it, is gluten free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew, I was wondering if "big salad" was some kind of new diet plan! (in which case you'd be crazy because I think you look great!)

    Maybe I should make that MY new diet plan...

    uh, probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heavenlyhomemakers.com has some great salad dressing recipes if you'd like to do something homemade! :-)

    ReplyDelete