Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Why I Need Flylady

I haven't been using my free personal life coach lately and it shows. . . I started listening to her again! Just a few minutes and order out of chaos! Love her!

We had a little discussion today about why I think Flylady rocks; Daniel is always full of organization suggestions for me so he was curious why I obey the Flylady and am a little slower to get excited about his ideas. I said it was because she is a woman and understands that I do not have a whole day to devote to washing windows. She understands that as a stay at home mommy you only get little chunks of time and she teaches you how to have a beautiful, orderly home using those little brief time slots.
We both thought of the same thing at the same time. What if Flylady is really a man? A horrifying thought to me and a gleeful one for Daniel. You better be a woman, Flylady!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like her! I do better on my own. And I am pretty sure she is a women. However, looking at the website again. I don't know. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. I really need to check that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard about Flylady on several blogs - but never knew anyone personally who used her system!

    And what a funny idea about it being a man!

    That totally put a smile on my face!

    :)

    ReplyDelete