Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jacob Daniel - 5!






JD requested train races, a game that involves boxes tied together.

Note Gabe's box - Daniel said he could race too.



And the little snowboard cupcakes.


Well, another birthday came and went.


We had lots of bad attitudes, ungratefulness and training going on. I'd like to blame it on too much sugar, but I think the more likely culprit is plain old sin.


And as a side note, I never even looked at JD's Cubbie bag from last week, which contained a request for me to bring treats. (note to self: always look in Cubbie bag. always look in Cubbie bag. always look in Cubbie bag.) So when I picked him up and he informed me that I had forgotten to bring snacks for everyone, I was a little surprised.


Don't know which was worse, all those little faces looking at me (there's the mommy who forgets treats) or all of the snowboard cupcakes sitting on the counter at home that I totally could have brought!


Sometimes you just gotta love the way things turn out. The neighbor boys are getting all of the extra cupcakes.


Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute cupcakes, Hayley! I see the army men never turned up...but a very creative alternative!

    Oops on the Cubbies thing... I'm sure the neighbor boys didn't mind the mishap ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I had a good laugh at Gabe's box! :)

    ReplyDelete