Exactly how he answered these questions!
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
2. What makes your mom happy?
3. What makes your mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when she makes funny faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
she liked the song Blessed Assurance (this is totally true- I had the whole song memorized at age three)
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
forty one six feet (That is so encouraging, Jacob. Makes me feel like a monster.)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
watch a movie
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
she deals with Cambria. (pretty true)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
doing really bad and naughty things (wow!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
working on me
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
work and be kind to me
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
ummm. . . I think mookuroni and cheese. (that's not a spelling error, that's how he says it)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
when she says "good job making that J, Jacob!"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Alvin (from Alvin and the Chipmunks)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
if she was a boy then we would be the same
19. How are you and your mom different?
when she has different clothes on than me
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
when she takes me to Mc Donald's
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
McDonald's (no amount of prying or hint giving convinced him otherwise)