Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ramona Quimby, Age 8

Cambria is scheduled to be a flower girl in Lydia and Tim's wedding. (Fourteen days away. . .)

That's the good, albeit old, news.

The bad news is that I discovered her in the bathroom on Wednesday, carefully clipping her hair into the toilet.

It was thoughtful of her to make sure she didn't make a mess on the floor, I guess.

I called my sister.

"Lydia, are you familiar with the Ramona Quimby, Age 8 hairdo?"

She was.

I styled the remaining hair into a little bob that actually looks pretty cute.

We think bobby pins and a big bow might hide the choppy bangs.

She takes years off of my life.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, come on Hayley! You simply can't post a story like this without a pic!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Word. She reminds me soooo much of my daughter! Im sorry she cut her hair, it makes for a funny story though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sure she still looks adorable, you do need to post a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad used to call me Ramona.... :)

    Sorry about that, but I agree with Julie and Rebecca that you need to post a pic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hysterical! I found my oldest under her bed when she was three cutting her hair into a dust pan. I tried really hard not to have a stroke as she was days away from a recital...she too, takes years off my life!

    ReplyDelete