Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the grief bookshelf (for kids)

Not as many here. . .

I'm still adding to this list.

The three listed are so, so good, though.

God Gave Us Heaven {Lisa Tawn Bergren}
This is precious.  I loved the God Gave Us. . . books anyway and was thrilled when my mom found this one.  Sweet and simple answers to children's questions.

Someday Heaven {Larry Libby}
I think this book covers almost any question a child could think up.  The paintings are beautiful and it's soothing and calm.

Tear Soup {Pat Schwiebert and Chuck DeKlyen}
I love this book.  Ingredients for grief and grieving in a healthy way. 

I will add to this list as I find more.

Thank you for all of the suggestions that each of you have made. . . I'll be adding them to my Amazon cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment